Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kylee's First Steps

Kylee has been taking small, unstable steps here and there for a while now, but in the last couple days she has really started to get the hang of it. Last night she walked about 3 feet,(5-6 steps). I didn't expect it so I didn't have my camera. Today I managed to get a clip of a little taste of how she's doing. She has also started climbing on things on her own. For instance...her rocking horse, her reagular rocker, her outside chairs and her vibrating chair. I think all the climbing in and out of the pool at her party helped her realize how to lift her leg to get on! All these things are happening all at once...I can't believe how fast they grow!!!

2 comments:

Kjan said...

Yeah! Way to go Kylee. She is really getting around.

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

Yea Kylee! The fun begins now:)

Background