Thursday, August 5, 2010

Movin' On Up

This is Kylee's first week in the toddler class at daycare. She was a little unsure of going into a new rooom her first day, but adjusted well in the end. In this class she seems so much more grown up. They sleep on mats on the floor and she even had to bring a backsack! What does a 1 yr old need a backpack for??? Her teacher said she did great sleeping on the mat from the very first day which really suprised me. My baby girl is getting so big and I am so proud of her!

Kylee's first painting


Kylee with her backsack on and pillow in hand for nap time

5 comments:

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

Aww! So big. Its amazing what they do when mom isn't there:) I never thought that Jack would ever sleep on a mat!

Courtney said...

She's so cute wearing her little backpack!! I just ordered Ava's backpack, lunchbox, and nap mat online yesterday...I can't believe it's almost preschool time! Hopefully she does as good as Kylee with napping on her mat.

Kjan said...

Oh my. She is so cute with her book-sack.

Missy said...

Too cute! I don't know what thy would need a backpack for? It is cute to see them with it though. Glad she adjusted well.

The VIDRINE'S said...

How awesome. She is too cute. I think they sleep on the mat because all the other kids are doing the same because I didn't think Luke would ever do that either.

Background