Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And We Have More Visitors!!

Saturday Holly, Robin and family finally got to meet Kylee! It was so great having them over. I soon found out that my house is far from baby proof, but that's okay, I have some time before I have to worry about that! Yesterday Robin and Wade made it back over with the kids for a short visit and Chandler held Kylee for the first time. He did such a great job!! Can't wait to see everyone again next month. We'll be up for travel by then!!

Chandler, Kylee, and Maddison

Precious Luke crawling everywhere

Aunt Robin says Kylee likes her best!


Aunt Holly and Kylee


2 comments:

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

She is so precious April! Can't wait to see her grow up.Well hopefully she won't grow too fast. Thank you for having us over.

The VIDRINE'S said...

We had so much fun. Thanks for being so patient with our children. You were great hosts. And yes she does like me the most. I can just tell these things.

Background