Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bringing Home Baby

After a few long days in the hospital, we finally made it home yesterday just after lunch. We were so excited to bring Kylee back to her new home. She has been such a trooper through all of this stress!! Here's some momentos of the big day.


Daddy fitting Kylee in the car seat


Okay, so it swallows her...she'll grow into it!


One last visit from Aunt Michelle and Uncle Randy before heading home


Kylee in her going home outfit that Aunt Courtney and Parren Shane gave her



Home we go!




Daddy buckling her up



We're here!


First use of the vibrating seat. Works well!



Chris and Nanny Jamie came to visit. Can you believe he WANTED to hold her? How awesome!


Nanny Jamie changing a dirty diaper. How great!








5 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww she looks so cute in her going home outfit! I'm sure yall are happy to be home and get her settled into her new house.

Kjan said...

I'm glad you are home. We will be around for a visit. Kylee is so beautiful. I hope you are doing well.

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

She is so precious April! I can't wait to see her in person.

The VIDRINE'S said...

How adorable. I love all the pictures since I was not there to experience it first hand. I can't wait to see you guys. I am so glad you are home. Love you guys. Robin

Lori (Sometimes Joey when he is feeling sassy) said...

The baby is beautiful.........I can't wait to see her in person. I hope that you are feeling better and enjoying such a miracle. Lori

Background