Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Kyle,Mrs. Sandra and Kylee enjoyed handing out candy to the trick or treaters in our subdivision for Halloween. I was working and managed to make it back for the last 2 or 3 groups to stop by. Kylee was incredibly cute in her Tinker Bell costume and, from what I hear, made quite an impression on the surrouding neighbors.

Kylee ready to hand out candy!


Enjoying attention from her Daddy

This is what I got to come home to after work-aren't I lucky?!


Kylee and one of Kyle's old stuffed animals that him mom brought- I think his name is Fifel or something like that!


Mrs. Sandra enjoying an alcoholic beverage after handing out candy


2 comments:

Missy said...

Kylee is sooo cute in her little
outfit. I know you were happy to come home
to her. I don't blame you.

Courtney said...

What a cute little Tinkerbell! I had a stuffed Fievel just like that. It was from the movie Fievel Goes West.

Background