Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bathroom Update

Kyle and I had a blast shopping for a new look for our guest bathroom. We were trying to find something inbetween adult and child. I think we found what we were looking for. I LOVE bargain shopping!! This shower curtain was only $8.00 at Big Lots!!! My dad taught me well, haha. Kyle still has to paint a picture of a ducky to hang on the wall, and we'll probably end up painting it a little darker brown. Here's a glimpse of what we have so far.

It was hard to find matching rugs, believe it or not.

It's amazing, I mysteriously found these duckies all over my house and they go great in my bathroom!










2 comments:

Kjan said...

Wow! You two have been busy. Your decorating style is attractive. I love the colors. I also like those cute little rubber ducks. The baby's room looks great. I think you will really enjoy that chest in front of the window. Good choice, April! I am so proud of your bargain shopping a girl after my own heart. I love to find bargains too. You should see the blinds we got for our computer room for $12.

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

Looks great! I am so impressed with your 8 dollar curtain. I need a new curtain for my bathroom but I have been putting off because it is so expensive. Maybe I'll have to make a trip to Big Lots!

Background