Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tagged By Courtney

Okay, I don't usually do these things, but since Courtney tagged me I guess I'll give it a go!

8 Things I look foward to ...
1. my new baby!
2. Kyle expanding his electrical company
3. our new venture in real estate
4. being a stay at home mom
5. Shane's graduation(we're so proud of him!)
6. my baby shower this weekend
7. seeing my family for Shane's graduation
8. Christmas!

8 things I wish I could do...
1. take an exotic vacation
2. buy Kyle a new truck
3. redecorate my entire house
4. go on a shopping spree for new clothes
5. travel the world
6. build a new house( a larger one)
7. have property (at least 5 acres)
8. have a day at the spa and hair and nail salon

8 shows that I watch... (don't make fun, I'm an HGTV junkie!)
1. Color Splash
2. Deserving Design
3. Divine Design
4. American Idol
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. Trading Spaces
7. Designed to Sell
8. Extreme Makeover Home Edition

8 People I am tagging...(the only way for me to make this one is to tag some of the same people Courtney did... I don't have that many followers!)
1. Natasha
2. JoAnn
3. Robin
4.Holly
5. Angie
Okay, that's all I can do!!! See everyone soon!!

1 comments:

The VIDRINE'S said...

Your blog looks great!!!!!!

Background