Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Newest Addititon

Well, after much thought and contemplation, Kyle finally agreed to us having a dog. This isn't just any ole dog though; our friends were giving away their 6yr old Tibetan Spaniel who we've been knowing for about 5 of those 6 years. He is such a wonderful, obedient dog! We have really been enjoying him already. We took him home last Saturday night and were planning to take him to PetSmart Sunday to get him groomed(he had very long hair and needed a shaving). Well, we could not get him in so we had to take on the task ourselves so I could bathe him and let him roam the house. Needless to say, that did not turn out very well but our purpose was served. Yesterday morning I took him to a professional groomer for her to finish what I started and make him look better. That did not work out too well either. I paid this woman to make my dog look better and he came home looking worse than he did when I brought him! So, there we were, back out in the yard with the clippers trying to clean up her mess! In the end, he turned out pretty good. But it doesn't really matter what you do to this dog, he's ALWAYS so cute!! Here's some pics.


Buddy already making himself at home and Kyle enjoying his new dog!


Freshly cut!









This is what Kyle's been up to since we adopted Buddy.
With all of the grooming going on we had hair everywhere!!
My Fruge baby shower is coming up this weekend and I can't wait.
Look for pics soon!
We love everyone and can't wait to see you all again!!



4 comments:

Kjan said...

Buddy is so cute. Good luck with everything! I'm sure you will have a wonderful shower.

Courtney said...

How cute!! We can't wait to get a dog for Ava.....one day :)Hope you get lots of goodies at your shower!

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

What a cute dog!! I read before I looked at the pics and the whole time I thought you were tricking us and it was going to be a stuffed dog or a statue of a dog. So I was shocked to see pics of a real dog!

Mommy N said...

Every time I got outside, I want to let him out and every time I come inside I want to give him a treat. I'm glad he's taken to your family quickly. You know he'd sleep with you if you would let him. He's such a sweet dog. Thank you so much for giving him a wonderful house full of love.

Background