Saturday, May 15, 2010

Holly's Graduation Trip

Sorry it's taken me so long to post! I have been super busy and super tired on this end. I finally have a weekend at home to catch up and I'm loving it so far! These are a few pics from Holly's Graduation. We had such a great trip and thanks for having us Holly!

Eating at Cracker Barrell on our way out


Awww...sleeping beauty!


Kylee trying to get in on the Wii action


At the graduation


Dad practicing up on the teacher skills in the playhouse

Kylee LOVED this swing!


Kylee posing with the Master Graduate





3 comments:

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you guys came out:) Great Pictures, I never realized Dad went up in the playhouse.

The VIDRINE'S said...

What great fun! Congrats Holly sorry we couldn't make it :(

Lori (Sometimes Joey when he is feeling sassy) said...

Love the pictures! Congratulations

Background