Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our 4th Anniversary

Thursday was our 4 year anniversary so we went out to celebrate last night. Thank you Gammy so much for watching Kylee so we could have a date night to ourselves! Kyle suprised me with a white table cloth dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Then we enjoyed a beer at a new local bar and caught a movie afterwards. To you Kyle:

We have been through so much these past 4 years and I am so greatful that God put you in my life. Year 1 we took a big leap of faith and started your own company, Year 2 we were chosen to return an angel to God, Year 3 we were blessed with our beautiful baby girl, and this year I have found a deeper love for you than I think I have ever known. Thank you for being my knight in shining armor. I love you.


4 comments:

Mommy N said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had a good time. Date nights are wonderful, NEVER stop!

Kjan said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Missy said...

Such a beautiful couple!! Congrats on your four years and hoping for many more to come.
So glad to have seen ya'll yesterday.

The VIDRINE'S said...

Happy 4th! You have such a beautiful and I wish you many blessings for many more years!!

Robin

Background