Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Last weekend was a great weekend to celebrate Mother's Day! Saturday we split the day between my work (I was on call), Val and Shane's, and Kirk and Angie's. It was a busy day but well worth the travel. After I worked a few hours we headed to Val and Shane's to celebrate with Kyle's mom. We enjoyed some yummy food and great company and then headed out to Kirk and Angie's where we celebrated with Mom and Dad. Kirk cooked some delicious BBQ and we enjoyed some great outdoor time. Thank you so much to everyone for hosting! Sunday I had an awesome Mother's Day of relaxation. Kylee got me half a dozen pink roses and Kyle cooked lunch and supper and was sure that I didn't have to do anything all day...except a little work from my job of course. It was the best first Mother's Day I could ever ask for...thank you Kyle and Kylee for all the love you give me!

Kyle, Dad and Kirk cooking the BBQ

Kylee and MawMaw


Playing in the grass


Kylee playing with Mitzy at Val and Shane's


2 comments:

Kjan said...

Wow, you were busy. I'm glad that we got to spend time with ya. You so deserved to be treated like a princess on Mother's Day. That Kyle is all right ;D!

The VIDRINE'S said...

So sad we missed it. We had a great day too.

Background