Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another First

Okay so the first picture on here has nothing to do with the title of my post but I had to include it...I think it's too funny. I've been proping Kylee's bottles and she always pushes them to the side because she's still learning how to hold her bottle. Well, today I decided to try using half of this cup so that the edges would hold the bottle. It didn't work so good, but I thought it was a good try anyway! As for the original meaning of the post...I put a pony tail in Kylee's hair for the first time today. It was too funny! She actually did better than I thought she would with me playing with her hair. The best thing is that she is bald on her left side but not on the right! Too cute.

This is an "I can fix it" moment!


My little Pebbles...now you see hair


Now you don't! HaHa.

1 comments:

Kjan said...

The cup thing is too funny! haha
Some ponytail ;)

Background