Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday Fun

Saturday the gang went to Mom and Dad's for a little birthday fun. I managed to get off of work early and join in on Chandler's birthday party. Wow, he's 10 years old already! I remember him as a little baby obsessed with rollie pollies and any other bug he could find. I guess some things never change, huh? HaHa. We had a great time visiting with everyone that was there and I am so glad I was able to make it.

Chandler opening gifts

Maddison watching Chandler with her sassy hat on backwards!

Dad watching the LSU game in his snuggie!!!
(The one he bought for Mom)

The gang watching the game



Mom in her usual pose


Angie getting as much love from Kylee as she can while she's being sweet!




3 comments:

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

Sad that I missed everyone, looks like you guys had fun:)

Courtney said...

Looks like fun and sad we had to miss! Who knows the next time Shane will have the whole weekend off so we can all make it down together...probably Christmas.

The picture of your dad in the snuggie is too funny! I've been telling Shane that I want one. lol

The VIDRINE'S said...

Great pics April. We had lots of fun. Thanks everyone for your generous gifts!! He is having a blast.

Background