Monday, October 19, 2009

Chilli Weekend!

Seems like the weather gets chilly and the meals turn to Chilli!!! I've been wanting to cook a Chilli in my crockpot so I figured this weekend would be the perfect time so Friday I gathered up the ingredients and got to it! It was my first time ever cooking a chilli and, if I say so myself, I think it was pretty good! Well, apparently I wasn't the only one cooking chilli. Kyle made a trip to Church Point to visit Valarie, Shane, Carly and Chloe and to have a taste of Valarie's chilli. Wait, that's not all! I talked to Missy over the phone Saturday and she happened to be cooking chilli also! All I can say is I hope the others were as good as mine!! HaHa.

Val hanging out feeding Kylee


Shane, Molly(the dog), and Gammy

Gammy and her girls

1 comments:

Kjan said...

Too funny! I cooked chilli for Kristen this weekend in my crock-pot. I don't know how well it tasted I had also cooked gumbo. I ate the gumbo and Kristen took the rest of the chilli home. You know my girl and leftovers.

Background