Monday, December 28, 2009

Crawling for Daddy

Kylee is officially crawling now. When she gets close to whatever she's going for she plops herself down to reach for it. She discovered how convenient it is over the weekend with her Daddy and Gammy. Yes, that's right...Mommy missed it because of work! UGH! Well, I got to see it today. Kyle enticed her with some toys and away she went! A little while after that I was in the kitchen and heard her screaming from the living room. I searched around for her only to find the top half of her sticking out from under the end table. I, of course, had to grab my camera thinking she wasn't really stuck...just unable to realize she needed to go forward. I learned that I was wrong when I tugged on her and the table came along with her! I had to push her diaper down on her butt to get her out! LOL. No wonder she was screaming!

What are you doing?! Help me!


Kylee in action

4 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY Kylee!! I remember how exciting it was when Ava first started crawling. She's growing up so fast!

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

Uh oh!! Trouble now, start baby proofing!!

Mommy N said...

It's on now! Now it's going to really start getting fun! YEAH!!!!

Kjan said...

Oh my, she is really going. She is progressing well. Go Kylee! April and Kyle now the fun the fun really begins.

Background