Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vrooom!Vrooom!

The other night Kyle came home from work and started pushing Kylee around in her new car. She was having so much fun that I had to get my camera out. By the time I started filming she wasn't laughing as much, but she was still having fun! Poor baby has been sick for the last 2 days so she has not been quite as happy as usual. Although, I must say, for how cruddy she's been feeling she is still pretty happy. Monday night we woke up to a screaming baby at 2 AM and only slept in 20 minute intervals from then on. And that's 20 minute intervals with her in our arms!! At 6 AM she felt hot so I took her temp and it read 103 and that's with me not even holding it under her arm long enought because she wouldn't let me...which is also odd! Anyways, yesterday I had the nurse call in some really expensive medicine that seems to be working. Hopefully we'll get over this soon!!! Sorry the video came out so dark. I guess I should have turned some more lights on!

3 comments:

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

Very cute:) Sorry to hear she has been so sick, Mark has been feeling yucky too.

Courtney said...

Poor Kylee....Shane, Ava, and I have all been sick the last couple days. Ava loves her Cozy Coupe too, although the musical horn drives me crazy! lol

Kjan said...

She is having too much fun in that fast car. Better watch she gonna want daddy to buy her a fast car when she gets bigger.

Joe has came down with something also. He is hardly ever sick. He was saying he wanted me to get him some Vicks nose spray. I guess he heard that on some commercial.

Thanks for posting.

Background