Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sugar Madness!

Today Kylee and I went to Angie, Nicholas and Benjamen's house to have a sugar cookie decorating party! It was Kylee's first real experience with that much sugar and boy did she love it! I told her she better not get used to it. LOL. Kylee really seems to be warming up to other kids now. I'm really glad we were able to join this group and make some friends.

Kylee and Lilly exploring Nicholas and Benjamen's playroom


Nicholas welcoming Kylee into his home and Ian jumping in the picture.


Kylee's decorated sugar cookie...okay so I did it


But she sure enjoyed it! It's the best shot I could get while feeding her.



Caught ya!


2 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time with your group! It will be so much fun to watch Kylee grow up and make her own friends. Ava always talks about her "fends".

Mommy N said...

I saw these pics from Michelle Harp (Ian's mom) and thought I recognized Kylee but thought the distance might have been too far for a playdate. Glad to know that was Kylee b/c it sure did look like her in Michelle's pics.

Background