Monday, December 14, 2009

Last week Kylee and I headed to a play date at Kaisha and Kaiden's house. It has taken me so long to post because I forgot my camera and Kaisha just posted these pictures on our website. It was our second playdate but it was the first one with Kylee's buddy Brennan there. Kylee and Brennan were born on the same day so it is so fun to get to see her with a baby her age. This was the first time I had seen it and I loved it! Kylee is a little more social than him, but I'm sure she'll get him out of his shell!! Sorry, I put the pictures backwards....see Holly, we all do it sometimes!! LOL

Kaiden and Courtney on the Batman chair


Kylee checking out the other kids



Kylee and Brennan sharing toys. Kylee was fascinated with him!


1 comments:

Kjan said...

So cute! Entertainment for the both of you.

Background