Saturday, March 27, 2010

9 Month and Easter Pictures With Aunt Missy

Last week we had a photo session with Aunt Missy for Kylee's 9 month pictures and her Easter shots. The weather was so beautiful and I was glad to get some good outside shots. And, of course, Aunt Missy got some adorable inside Easter shots! I still have one outfit pose I'm waiting on from her...right Missy?! LOL. Anyways, I'll be developing some to hand out so if anyone has any preferences on what they want just let me know! And thank you so much for your beautiful work Aunt Missy!!






























4 comments:

Mommy N said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Courtney said...

So adorable! In the last picture you can see her two front teeth coming in. How cute! Can't wait to see you guys for Easter!!

Kjan said...

It's too hard to choose. I my favorites are of her sitting in the grass (her name is in blue on the picture) and her sitting in the purple chair. She is showing off those teeth. :D

The VIDRINE'S said...

Oh my goodness so adorable. I love the outfits. I am so glad they could be used again. It is very sad to put away an outfit after a couple of wearings. She shows them off well and brings back memories for me!!! I love the one of her sitting in the chair if I get to choose. We were putting away clothes to give to Kylee this weekend and I thought Maddison would be mad but once I told her they were for Kylee she got very excited and didn't mind putting them into the box. We can't wait to see you guys!

Background