Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kylee's Hair Do's

Yesterday after our St. Patty's Day party Kylee and I headed to the hospital to have a scheduled EEG test done to make sure she is not having any seizures. Good news...everything is normal! During the test they glued electrodes all over her head. I didn't get a chance to get a picture of the electrodes but I did get a shot of her hair after the electrodes were pulled off!

Today Kylee's hair was wild...I'm assuming it's because of the glue from yesterday...so I decided to attempt a pony tail to keep it out of her face. We managed to get half of a pony tail and it did the trick of keeping it out of her face!






5 comments:

Mommy N said...

seizures? why did you think she was having seizures?

The Fruge's said...

She is just doing this "shivering" thing quite often so we wanted to be sure.

Courtney said...

Glad her appointment went well. Her little ponytail is so cute! :)

The VIDRINE'S said...

What caring first time parents. I am glad she is well. Very CUTE!!!

Lori (Sometimes Joey when he is feeling sassy) said...

She is soooooo adorable. Can't wait to see her soon. LOri

Background