Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A New Beginning

I have accepted a job position with a Home Health Agency and will now be working during the week. It is a bitter sweet decision for me because I get my weekends back and get to spend more time with Kyle and Kylee together but I also have to leave my baby ;( I found a couple of people who will come to the house to watch her and who will also do light housekeeping for a decent price, so I am excited about that! I just hope I made the right decision and everything goes well. I will see more family now and I am really excited about that! Can't wait to see everyone for Easter!!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I know that is was a difficult decision. Can't say what I would do. I hate that you have to leave her though. I hope everything works out ok for you. :)

Courtney said...

Good luck on the new job! Although I know it was such a hard decision to leave her you will get back time to spend altogether as a family and that's really important too! Look forward to seeing all of you soon.

The VIDRINE'S said...

Well welcome to the 9 to 5 moms. There is pros and cons to both but no matter what you get your house cleaned!! I don't have that. It will be so great to see you guys. By the way I have clothes for you but I never want to go by on the weekends because you aren't there. When do you start?

Background