Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictures Pictures

I've been on a picture frenzy lately. It's so great to be able to stay home with Kylee and capture all the little moments! Here's some of what I've gotten.

Kylee sleeping. She apparently doesn't want to be disturbed!


Sitting in her crib watching me put up her clothes


Ready for a dinner out with Mommy and Daddy


This is what I saw when her and Kyle returned from a full day with MawMaw and PawPaw last Saturday. Must have been rough!



We were sitting in the truck waiting for Kyle to finish something. I had her sitting on my lap leaning against the back of the seat and she was sitting on her own. Won't be long before she's completely sitting up!


Wild hair after her bath!


I think we have a TV junkie on our hands.


Sweet girl!





7 comments:

Kjan said...

Those pictures are adorable. I love the last one she looks so sassy. That is cute how she has her hand under her head while watching TV. I glad you are able to stay home with her. They grow so fast. I missed some of those special moments.

Courtney said...

Her bows sure look cute! ;)

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

She is so cute April!! She is looking more and more like you every time I see her. Thank you for posting pics:)

The Fruge's said...

You're right Aunt Courtney, her bows are adorable! We have really been enjoying them...thank you!!

The VIDRINE'S said...

How about those clothes. They are adorable. Holly is right she is beautiful and is looking more and more like you. Growing growing just no fair. Can't wait to see you guys.

Lori (Sometimes Joey when he is feeling sassy) said...

I love it! Some pictures she looks like a baby and some pictures she looks entirely too grown up! I hope to see ya'll soon....love, Lori

The Fruge's said...

Yes Aunt Robin, we LOVE our clothes! I had to pull out some of the 3-6 months yesterday. She's getting too tall but not getting fat enough around the waist! It starts already!!

Background