Thursday, September 17, 2009

We Love Company!

I was so glad to get a call from Falen Monday to hear that she was coming to visit Tuesday. It's not very often anyone comes to visit so I'll never turn down company if I can help it!!! We had a fun day filled with food and shopping. Falen got a taste of parenthood and the joy of bringing a 3 1/2 month old shopping!! After a late lunch at Applebee's we did some window shopping at the mall and a couple other stores. We had to head home after that to let the little on have a short nap. Then Kyle joined us for supper at Olive Garden. It was a blast and Falen, you're welcome back anytime! Thanks for coming to visit!!

Falen enjoying her Margarita


Never fails...Kyle has to make silly faces!

Kylee and Mommy...one of the few pictures we have together

Kylee loves her daddy!

3 comments:

Falen said...

I'm so glad I got to come! She's so funny,I had a blast she has such a cute personality already! Thanks for treating me twice in one day.. I haven't been hungry since hahaha! hope to see ya'll soon! Love Always, Falen

Kjan said...

I could use one of those drinks. Looks like a lot of fun. Will we see you Saturday night? Miss ya. Angie

Courtney said...

Looks like fun!

Background