Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July

We spent Fourth of July at Kyle's Uncle Mic's house yesterday. We had a good time celebrating the Fourth and celebrating Kyle Austin's birthday. It was so good to see the Fruge's again. Kylee was passed from arm to arm...believe it or not, there were even people fighting over her!!! We had a blast celebrating Kylee's first holiday!

Kylee in her Fourth of July outfit

In her Nanny's arms




After a long day of being passed around





The homemade slip-n-slide...a little soap can go a long ways!










This morning after her breakfast I had put Kylee down in her playpen in our room so I could try and get a little more sleep. I kept hearing her grunting and could see her hands moving all arouand so I decided to get up and see what she was up to. When I looked in the playpen I noticed she was starring at her mobile. This is the first time she has ever done this. So I decided to wind it up and let it play music and spin and she could not get enough of it! She had the biggest smile I have seen yet. Of course I couldn't get my camera ready in time to capture it. It is so awesome watching her grow and develop!






























3 comments:

Kjan said...

Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun on the fourth. See you soon.

Lori (Sometimes Joey when he is feeling sassy) said...

She is sooo cute.....I am glad you all had a good holiday. I will see Kyle in a little while, but looking forward to seeing the two of you. Love ya'll....Lori

Courtney said...

I love Kylee's 4th of July outfit and it looks like you guys had a great time!

It's so neat to experience all the little things along with them. It seems every time you turn around they are doing and learning something new! How fun...you make me ready for another! :)

Background