Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The News Is In

Well, I got a call from my boss this morning telling me that a weekend position for me was approved. That means starting next weekend I will be working every Saturday and Sunday. I am not too excited about it since I will be missing out on all the festivities and family get togethers, but it's the sacrifice I'm willing to make in order to keep Kylee out of daycare. It will be very tough for me to have to miss everything so I ask for everyone's prayers to keep me strong! Hopefully I can still find time to see everyone. Love ya'll!!

2 comments:

Lori (Sometimes Joey when he is feeling sassy) said...

what a bummer! But I'm glad that you have an option. I hope that you at least enjoy the work. Whatever that may be...
Have fun!
Joey

Kjan said...

The hospital creating and allowing you to work part-time speaks a lot of YOU. You must be an excellent nurse.:) Your little family should always come first and is worth any other sacrifice you have to make to be with Kylee full time.
On the bright side, most holidays are during the week and most of your family are educators and have several days off for weekday get togethers.
Enjoy your time with Kylee it goes by so quickly. :)

Background