Monday, July 27, 2009

Kylee's Baptism

I am just now getting to post Kylee's baptism. I've been pretty exhausted from this past weekend. We had a great time with everyone! We are so glad that everyone got to make it and share Kylee's special day with us. We also enjoyed the fun parties at MawMaw and PawPaw's house afterwards. I didn't get any pictures of the actual baptism because I forgot to hand my camera to someone but I do have a few from before and after. Can't wait to see everyone again!

Buddy on the way to Iowa. He's so mistreated don't you think??

Kylee at Gammy's house getting ready to head for the church.


In MawMaw's beautiful baptismal outfit that she made. The bonnett is a little big, I say she looked like a pilgrim! HaHa. Thank you for the outfit MawMaw!!


So she decided to cry at the church and sleep at the after party! Go figure!!



The pretty cake that Gammy bought. It was tasty too!!




The crew at MawMaw and PawPaw's enjoying BBQ





Carson excited about his cake and presents


I think this is a hint that it's time to go home! Kylee and Daddy napping after a long day.






2 comments:

Kjan said...

The baptism was nice. Kylee had a big crowd there. She has so many people who love her and her parents. It was nice seeing you all. I will be glad to help out with Kylee anytime. Love, Angie

The VIDRINE'S said...

She was so beautiful and I am glad her mom decided to feed her! ha ha

Background