Thursday, July 2, 2009

What a Peaceful Night!


Well, I've got amazing news... Kylee slept through the night last night!! I could not be more excited. Obviously, this is the first time this has happened. She was in bed by 9:30 and did not wake up until 5:15 this morning! I think she would have slept even later but I had to make sure she was still alive and I think I woke her a bit. Anyways, this is a big breakthrough for me because I have been exhausted..so I thought I would share it with everyone!! Hopefully this was not a one time occurance and we continue to have peaceful nights.


2 comments:

Courtney said...

That is awesome!!! You are so lucky if this continues...it took Ava 7 months to start sleeping through the night. I was like a walking zombie :)

Kjan said...

Way to go! Hope it continues.

Background