Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moving Day...Again!!

Yesterday afternoon Robin and Wade started moving into their new rent house so Kylee and I tagged along to be somewhat of a help and to see the new place. It is a very nice house with a good sized yard and big trees. Chandler already found things to look under for bugs and lizards and , of course, he already found a few! Here's a few pics from our trip.


Here she is! I tried to move the big tree out of the way but I was unsuccessful!!


Kylee trying to catch some ZZZ's with all the chaos


With a little force, the boys helped unload


Maddison decided she would help too!



Robin taking a well deserved break with Luke- the look on her face says it all!!! Love ya girl!


3 comments:

holly.huval@gmail.com said...

House looks very nice. Robin does look like she needs a break!! I'm sure she is exhausted with all that has been going on.

Kjan said...

Cute picture of Kylee catching some ZZZ next to the saw. haha

Lori (Sometimes Joey when he is feeling sassy) said...

I know it is a lot........Wade looks tired too! I am glad you were able to take pics and Kylee is precious as usual. Love ya, Lori

Background