Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Missy's Prissy Photo Shoot

I have been wanting to post these pictures but couldn't because we used one of them for Kyle's Mom's Christmas present. She got the first pose blown up to an 11x14 and framed to put on her wall. The only difference is that the concrete is under them, not the grass.I am so pleased with the way they turned out, but it doesn't suprise me at all! Missy is such a great photographer! Missy, I have no idea what happened to the ones of just Kylee. They must have gotten lost when our computer shut down on us. Can you resend them to me?? I'll post those when I get them!


This was before Kylee was sitting up really good.

One of my favorite poses





3 comments:

Courtney said...

These are all adorable and I'm sure she loved them for Christmas!

Kjan said...

Nice pictures :)!

The VIDRINE'S said...

Awesome!

Background