Monday, January 4, 2010

Sunday Playdate with Daddy

Yesterday I called Kyle from work to check in with him and see what was going on and he informed me that he was taking pictures of Kylee while they were playing on the floor. I wished I could have been there to see it but I'm glad he captured the moment for me. Kylee was crawling all over Kyle and, of course, he was messing around with her being the jokester that he is! LOL. Kylee and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful man in our lives! Thank you Kyle for being so great to us.

My beautiful baby dressed and ready for church


Her baby doll was stuck to her bib after drinking a bottle!

Pulling herself up on Daddy

The staredown between Kylee and Buddy

Daddy, what is on my head?!



2 comments:

Kjan said...

That's too funny. She is so pretty dressed for church. Boy she is really getting around.

The VIDRINE'S said...

That is one of my favorite dresses. I am so glad I get to see it again. She is beautiful. Isn't great having a great man by your side. I know exactly how you feel!
Robin

Background